Rock The LakeMarch 28, 2022
Backstreet Box-OffApril 25, 2022
17 W Brook Rd
Adirondack Independence Music Festival
This three-day, multi-band event will feature several of the premiere touring bands currently on the festival circuit. Located at the beautiful Charles R. Wood Festival Commons in the heart of Lake George, NY, the festival prides itself on high-quality production and an amazing atmosphere that is suitable for all ages.
For ticket pricing and information, please visit here: https://adkmusicfest.com/lineup/
See you there!
- Gates open each day at 1:30pm, music starts at 2:30pm
- Absolutely no refunds – No exceptions (other than cancellation of the event)
- Event is rain or shine
- Re-entry permitted with festival wristband
- Children 12 & Under are free (must be with parent or legal guardian)
- No Pets
- No coolers
- No outside food or drinks
- One (1) unopened water or one (1) empty plastic drinking bottle allowed per person as well as special needs food items.
- No fireworks
- No weapons or self-defense products allowed
- Lawn / camping chairs are allowed (unbagged only)
- No EZ Ups or tents
About Charles R. Wood Park
The Charles R. Wood Park is a 12.5-acre area and home to the Festival Commons, located on Beach Road at the southern tip of Lake George. The park features the 2.5-acre festival space, an ideal location for special events as it is a multi-purpose facility, accessible year-round. The park has a children’s adventure playground, an environmental interpretive area, an interactive water feature, and a skatepark.
Take I-87 to Exit 21 (Lake George Village): follow the signs pointing toward Lake George Village. The Festival Space is 1.5 miles up U.S. 9 on the right.